The second week of Cooking Club! Good times were had by all. Ran a little long but it was worth it to see the kids enjoying themselves. Cooking club is so much fun for me. It takes me out of my usual teaching routine and helps me see the kids in a different light.
Much better with lesson planning now and balancing my workload to have time for myself.
Net worth updates are going well, took a dip due to month-long vacation but still on track.
Colleague had a birthday this week and we got her cake, I also covered her desk with photocopies of my face. Her students also got her cake (twice!) and that just warms my heart so much. The cakes were also delicious.
Look how beautiful their pitas turned out. I'm so darn proud.
A generous helping of olive oil over garlic pre-roast.
Veggies ready to roast!
Low lights
I'm incapable of sleeping only 4hr a night so I can be awake more to enjoy my life.
Overall
Still a fantastic time to be alive and in China. The fact that I had to make up a BS low light is proof enough of that.